This recipe is quick, healthy and most importantly delicious! I found the recipe on Pinterest and made a few modifications along the way.
RECIPE serves 2
- 2 carrots, grated
- half a zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cups of spinach (I chop mine up finely)
- 1 cup of peas
- 2 bunches of rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons of crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of sriracha
- 1 teaspoon of soy chilli sauce
Boil a pot of water and cook rice noodles. In a frying pan, saute the onions, zucchini, and peas. While this is cooking blend the sauce ingredients in your blender of choice. Drain the noodles and distribute between two bowls. Add the raw spinach, carrots, and fried onions zucchini & peas. Top with sauce.